Is Swiss Diamond safe for me and my family?
Swiss Diamond International is committed to producing the highest quality nonstick cookware in the world from our factory in Sierre, Switzerland:
- No PFOA - throughout the entire production process
- No lead, cadmium, or mercury
- Manufactured under strict European health and safety regulations
- Handles firmly attached without rivets to prevent bacterial build-up
- Suitable for healthy cooking
Swiss Diamond is recommended by independent consumer organizations all over the world for safety and quality:
- Leading U.S. consumer reporting organization
- Leading Australian consumer organization
- Leading New Zealand consumer organization
- American Vegetarian Association for the preparation of vegan and vegetarian meals
- The Wall Street Journal calls Swiss Diamond "the Rolls-Royce" of nonstick frying pans
In addition, Swiss Diamond cookware has been used by some of the top chefs around the globe: Chef Francois Payard- The renowned French pastry chef, shown right, uses Swiss Diamond cookware to make his signature Chocolate Macaroons during a class at Food University.
Chef Heston Blumenthal- The world-class British chef uses Swiss Diamond cookware at his signature restaurant, The Fat Duck, awarded three Michelin stars, restaurant of the year, Best Restaurant in the World and Best Restaurant in the UK.
Chef Frank Pellegrino, Jr.- The co-owner of Rao's, 100-year-old Italian restaurant at 114th Street and Pleasant Avenue in New York City, used Swiss Diamond cookware to make Chicken Cacciatore and other Italian favorites during Caesar's Palace Food University.
Chef Curtis Stone- The handsome Australian chef recommended Swiss Diamond cookware in the 2011 SELF Magazine article "Cook Like Curtis."
Chef Alex Stratta- The Las Vegas chef and Top Chef Masters contestant formerly had the two Michelin starred Alex Restaurant at Wynn Las Vegas, and is now executive chef at Scott Conant's Beverly Hills outpost of Scarpetta in the Montage. At Food University, he used Swiss Diamond cookware to make his "secret sauces."
Paula Deen- The iconic Southern cook recommended Swiss Diamond in her magazine Best Desserts 2009 and used it to make a Classic Omelet and Huevos Rancheros, complete with step-by-step photographs, in the March/April 2012 issue of Cooking with Paula magazine.
Laura Werlin - The James Beard Award winner fell in love with Swiss Diamond at Food University during her class on Gourmet Grilled Cheese. Watch the Food University recap video.
The Culinary Team of Finland - The Finnish Chef Lions team competes annually in international culinary events and also provides information, ideas and inspiration representing gastronomic Finland.