Easy Guac: How to Make Guacamole with an Immersion Blender
By: Kayla Brown
Guacamole is the perfect side dish. Fresh and needing only a few simple ingredients, this guacamole recipe is the ideal quick snack.
An immersion blender is easy to set up and extremely lightweight. Whether you’re in need of a healthy snack for the family or you’re in the middle of preparing for the arrival of party guests – an immersion blender makes a batch of fresh guac a super simple task.
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 avocados
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut your avocado in half and scrape out the middle into a mixing bowl or mini chopper
- Add the onion, cilantro, salt and pepper
- Use the Swiss Diamond Immersion Blender to pulse to the desired consistency
- Transfer the avocado mix into a separate bowl and stir in diced tomatoes
- Serve immediately