Spaghetti like you've never had it before! Come along as Chef Luca Ciano uses Swiss Diamond's own line of premium XD cookware to make Spaghetti alla Chitarra in a creamy tomato sauce with Pancetta Chilli Prawns.
Chef: Luca Ciano
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 x jar ‘Chef Luca Ciano’ Creamy Tomato + Smoked Paprika sauce
- 300gr ‘Chef Luca Ciano Spaghetti Chitarra’
- 100g Italian pancetta, thinly sliced
- 12 large prawns, peeled and veined and cut length wise
- 1 teaspoon of dry chili flakes
- 50ml ’Luca Ciano’ extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring Plenty of water to the boil, when boiling add salt
- Meanwhile add 2 tbs of oil into a large frying pan, add pancetta and cook for 2 minutes, then add chilli. Add prawns and cook for 2 minutes, add seasoning.
- Add sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add pasta to the boiling water and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce.
- Serve with a drizzle of oil