This recipe was submitted by Diane H! We loved making this recipe and are so excited to share it. Want to change up the flavor profiles? Add a dash of hot sauce on top of your eggs!
You can multiply this recipe based on the amount of potatoes you want to make!
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tsp of ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 pieces of bacon, crumbled (alternatively you can use bacon bits)
- ½ ripe avocado
- Sliced parsley
- Green onion, chopped to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Poke holes in potato with fork.
Place potato(es) onto HD Double Burner Griddle or Baking Sheet. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Once baked sweet potato is cool to the touch, slit the top of it (do not cut all the way through.) Squeeze the ends to open up the potato.
- Add ghee and use a fork to mash. Salt and pepper to taste, about a pinch of each will do.
- Create a well in the center of the potato by removing one scoop of the potato then add the egg. Bake for 10-15 minutes until whites are set and egg yolk is done to your liking.
- Remove from oven and garnish with bacon crumbles, avocado slices, chopped herbs and freshly ground pepper.