Affirm is a flexible financing option that allows you to select a payment plan that works best for you.
Choose the plan you like and pay over 3, 6 or 12 months. Affirm is not charging any late fees and the soft eligibility check won't affect your credit score. To apply for Financing, all you have to do is find the cookware you want and select “Monthly Payments with Affirm” when going through the checkout process. Cook Now, pay later!
What is AFFIRM?
- Affirm is flexible financing option that allows you to select a payment plan that works best for you.
How do I apply?
- To apply for Financing, all you have to do is find the cookware you want and select “Monthly Payments with Affirm” when going through the checkout process. You will then be walked through the quick and easy application process.
Which documents do I need? How do I get started?
- To get started with Affirm all you need to do is enter your full legal name, email address, birth date, and last 4 digits of your social security number. You can then select your loan amount and get your decision real time. Once your create an account, your will be prompted to enter your mobile number, Affirm will then text you a 4-digit PIN. Just enter the PIN and hit request a loan.
How long does AFFIRM take?
- Applying for Affirm Financing is both quick and easy. All you have to do is provide a few details and you will get a real time decision. Additionally, when arriving at this financing decision, Affirm only runs a soft credit check, so it does not affect your credit score.
Are there any fees?
- Affirm is completely transparent with the costs you will be paying. There are no hidden fees, and no surprises.
Can I make a down payment?
- There is no option to volunteer for a down payment, but you can begin making payments of any amount once your loan begins. Every extra penny goes towards your loan balance!
Can I cancel the loan?
- If you wish to cancel, just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the loan is not finalized, Affirm will just remove it from your account. If the loan was finalized, you will be issued a full refund!
What happens if I face financial difficulties?
- Affirm does not charge late fees, but missing payments could hurt your credit score. Luckily you can let Affirm know your running behind on a payment and they can make a note of your promise to pay.
I have more questions…